Thursday, May 12, 2011

Details, details, details...

Now that I have created a character, next up is to flesh out the character a bit (and get him trained - but more about that later).  I worked on the photo to give it a jaunty pirate look.  And changed the bio to “Would you care to dance?” which seems appropriate for Jack Dancer. 

I remember a hockey story about a player new to the junior league.  At a faceoff where he was lined up (not taking the faceoff) with another player the other player asked him if he liked to dance.  The player, being a kid and a dancer said sure.  Next thing he knew, POW!  Turns out asking to dance is asking to fight.  Yes, it seems appropriate for Jack Dancer!

A little information about the person behind Jack Dancer.  I've been playing computer games since seeing the sun come up while playing Zork I on a Commodore 64 and recently (incredibly!) turned 60.  Not a lot of experience in these massive online games but I generally understand the game mechanics and have a relaxed attitude to gaming.  You won't find me trash talking or throwing keyboards or smashing monitors... 

And with real-life responsibilities I'll probably not be playing any 12 hour marathons.  An hour here, and maybe two hours there...

No comments:

Post a Comment