Monday, May 23, 2011

Rifter Fitting

OK, I just got back from the fitting area and Rifter mk1 is set up.  Here's what I selected:

150mm Light AutoCannon I
150mm Light AutoCannon I
150mm Light AutoCannon I
Small Nosferatu I

Warp Scrambler I
1mn Afterburner I
Stasis Webifier I
Damage Control I
200mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
Small Armor Repairer I

The basic "cookie cutter" Rifter.  As my skills improve I will be able to equip it with better (and more costly) modules - but for now I figure that I'll probably be losing a few so might as well make them inexpensive!  Most of these modules were loot from missioning expeditions by my main character - so other than the cost of the Rifter hull (I've bought hulls at prices that ranged from 150k-240k - most of which will be recovered through insurance when they go bang...) I have nothing much really invested.

No comments:

Post a Comment