Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Can Walk!

The new update to Eve arrived yesterday.  I'm not overwhelmed by it (I'd much rather be flying around space than walking around a space station).    But it's probably ok.

The new Eve reminded me of this great scene... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIFzR48ABqE

And I don't know about you, but when my rifter is screaming into battle with (hopefully) overloaded afterburners the music playing in the cockpit is that same classic Vera Lynn version of "We'll Meet Again" that played at the end of Dr. Strangelove...  Or sometimes "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong (and featured in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)...  OK, OK, and sometimes the Artie Shaw version of "Stardust" (played at the end of The Man Who Fell To Earth)...

No comments:

Post a Comment