Saturday, May 28, 2011

Noobfleet!

Wandered around a bit looking for easy opponents, but still coming up empty.  But I'm working on skills and Jack Dancer is only 2 1/2 weeks old, so no rush...

Joined Dr. Ogres in a noob fleet.  I set up a Reaper with a couple guns and headed off to 0.0 space with 29 other crazies.  Uneventful for more than an hour until finally we found a Dominix and an Armageddon.  We almost took down the Armageddon before it jumped through the gate with structural damage.  The Domi held out until the rest of their fleet arrived and then I was quickly reduced to pod (by the Hobgoblin II's on the Dominix) and then clone...

High point for me was discovering that I had set up the Reaper with equipment but forgot about ammunition...  YOW!  I asked for some to be jettisoned at one of our pauses at a gate and a kind soul took pity on me and left me some.

Great fun though.  I would definitely do it again.  Video of all the excitement is here (my ship is the reaper named "Death Angel"...).

No comments:

Post a Comment