Friday, February 27, 2015

Ninja Relic Site Hunting

So, when I got home from work the other day, those exits to Sansha space were either gone or at end of life.  I popped through the end of life hole but found a system with half a dozen occupants and no sites.  Rather than get caught there when the hole collapsed - I headed back to Thera.

But then today I signed on and there was one exit from Thera that hadn't been probed down.  So I did and jumped through to find myself in an empty system in Tenal - RKE-CP.  There were three signatures - the wormhole I had used to arrive, a combat site that I ignored, and a relic site.

The relic site - Ruined Guristas Temple Site - quickly offered it's riches to my Relic Analyzer II and after 15 minutes work I found myself 30 million isk richer.  Most of the wealth came from the logic circuits and power circuits.

Nice!


PS - And just to let you know that it's not all pretty ponies and isk waterfalls - after going out for dinner I rambled around 11 systems in Tenal and found a few combat sites, a few wormholes, and no other relic or data sites...

No comments:

Post a Comment